Welcome to the July episode of the Big Idea Podcast – summer is here!
In this episode, John and Jason discuss:
- The launch strategy for John’s new book “Big Ideas… for Small Businesses – Simple, practical tools and tactics to help your small business grow”
- How John crashed his car at 120mph (there may be some exaggeration in this statement.. John is a Marketer after all)
- How to increase your prices without losing all your customers.
- The time that “they” appeared on Have I Got News For You.
- How to deal with missing deadlines.
- What happened when the guys were interviewed by the local newspaper, and why YOU need to be doing PR.
- The importance of monitoring the effectiveness of your Marketing.
- Why you shouldn’t devalue your small business with tiny pricing.